- High Speed electric drills which save time and cut smoothly without much vibration. Patients have reported them to be more comfortable then the traditional high speed air turbine. They speeding the process without any sacrifice in quality.
- We employ the Dexis Digital X-ray system. Dental x-rays taken using a digital x-ray system provide the patient with lower radiation exposures than traditional high speed dental films and these modern digitally produced radiographic images are instantly developed and can be easily emailed to specialists or dentists for second opinions
- Endodontic Procedures Our office uses nickel titanium rotary files to perform root canal treatments . Dr. Garg finds that these files along with a three dimension warm gutta-percha sealing technique, provide consistently excellent results. Titanium files, when placed in a curvy canal bend so that the dentist can keep the natural anatomy of a tooth intact. An electronic apex locator is used as well as radiographs to determine measurements of precise tooth lengths and this measurement when combined with the rotary file technique is especially atraumatic procedure with minimum inter visit pain.
- Dr.Garg wears glasses that magnify the mouth and help him perform detailed work of dentistry and they also help eliminate trauma by making all his movements more precise.
- Intra oral Camera In order to continually provide our patients with the highest standard of dental care, I offer the most advanced dental technology available including the intraoral camera. An intraoral camera is a tiny video camera that looks very much like a pen.
- E-120 Modular Steri-center This “steri-center” is a state-of-the-art sterilization area where nothing is left to chance. Those little bugs don’t have a prayer in our office!
- Diode Laser Dr. Garg sometimes uses Diode laser for soft tissue procedures which eliminates bleeding, and makes the healing faster and less painful.